Starting up my 15 gallon cube!

It has come! A little while back I ordered a Jawbreaker from @Weevo on this form, it has been to cold to ship since I am in Massachusetts but eventually the time came and it has arrived. Throughout the process Weevo was super helpful! I am so glad that it is here and just wanted to share. He also through in a freebie Little red Ferrari acro.
IMG_7851.jpeg
IMG_7848.jpeg
IMG_7852.jpeg
IMG_7803.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7854.jpeg
    IMG_7854.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 30
Thank you for your great feedback. You have also been a pleasure to work with.
Enjoy my friend
 
Small update but just wanted to share, I added a new rock area for the Jaw breaker and hopefully for its babies.
IMG_7881.jpeg

On a slightly less positive note, my emerald crab died and now I am very much losing the battle to bubble algae.
IMG_7883.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new