Starting up my first big tank

I am upgrading my return pump to the DC Diable 5500 return pump. It will be replacing the OR 3500 that is on the tank right now, the new pump will give me added flow from the returns. I hope this allows me to reduce the number of power heads in the tank.
 
Ok its been a while since I have updated this thread, the tank is doing great and the rockwork has been revamped several times, will get some new pics up.
 
Looking forward to the update! 1smile1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new