Stellys fowlr build

I've also been thinking about putting some GSP in my FOWLR tank. Are you maintain reef levels of Alk, Cal, and Mag, or are you just going to see how it does in FOWLR conditions?
 
I've also been thinking about putting some GSP in my FOWLR tank. Are you maintain reef levels of Alk, Cal, and Mag, or are you just going to see how it does in FOWLR conditions?
So far, my levels have been pretty steady, but I also have automatic daily water changes that help keep things in line.

But with GSP I would not really worry about that too much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new