• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stenner Dual Headed Peristaltic Pump (AWC)

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Boxofpurplerocks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
300
Reaction score
255
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stenner Dual Headed AWC persistaltic pump, 120 gallon per day. Awesome tool if you are looking to set up automatic daily water changes. With the dual headed design on one drive, the intake and output are always balanced, foolproofing the AWC system. Had this set up on my system with my APEX to automatically change ~1 gallon per day, and it worked flawlessly. Not used for very long, tubes are still in new condition. These are awesome reliable pumps; New they cost $450, selling for $225!

A802256F-5D87-4C1C-AB3F-1889075ADA67.jpeg 5406A78B-BDF0-49E2-BFBE-66BBD6422415.jpeg 68C3145A-93E7-4F2B-956C-1034EB0EDA9C.png 9627941F-55D0-4927-9229-9A3C80C1406B.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new