Steve’s Coral Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Szweier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Szweier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my Waterbox Reef 100.3 for a little over 5 years now so I’m long overdue on making a tank thread. Since I have plenty of start up photos I’ll start there.


20260123_202602_05A23503-DE6C-4078-9B8E-CBF60CE21353.png

20260123_202602_6C95BC7E-D3C4-4847-8177-3FC2F970F089.png

20260123_202602_BB1CEF4F-A696-4B6E-ADB2-23ECF56FF033.png

20260123_202603_A56A407C-8040-4F86-8A99-689A7390DA33.png

20260123_202603_919937B3-FA3C-464D-9E25-C42C5C6CB639.png

20260123_202603_1F9DF42A-FB36-4B1F-9D42-EF37610E99A3.png

20260123_202603_60CB8BC9-9EBD-4417-BA01-FA079683BA7C.png

20260123_202603_1B90A0E2-5731-4568-9E5F-FD0442F2CBD1.png

20260123_202603_328B913B-11E4-44D1-A681-4E61C6A99612.png

20260123_202603_68D27C1F-24A4-4878-A273-B86F62DDAD18.png

20260123_202603_D04D441B-B0FE-4E22-8BBC-69126D6ABA31.png

20260123_202603_FF5BAFAB-2E7E-4190-BA3E-16314D502A30.png

20260123_202603_8A7BA2BC-0F85-4823-AB3A-939424953292.png

20260123_202603_E3A58D06-465B-4D8E-834A-A87A83DBDD93.png

20260123_202603_62945A5B-87E8-4DD9-9EB6-0CC9755EDD80.png
 
Nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new