Steve’s LED HurricaneX controller

Jaredandres

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Floyds knobs
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just upgraded my biocube 32 from a stock light to Steve’s LED with iridescent booster with hurricane x controller. Having a hard time figuring out how to set up the lighting schedule on the controller. Can anybody help? Also if anybody could drop their lighting schedule when they installed their new light! Thanks In advance
 
Just upgraded my biocube 32 from a stock light to Steve’s LED with iridescent booster with hurricane x controller. Having a hard time figuring out how to set up the lighting schedule on the controller. Can anybody help? Also if anybody could drop their lighting schedule when they installed their new light! Thanks In advance
Following
 
I do a 2 hour ramp starting at 9:00am with the blues turning on and do a 1 hour delay for the white channels. I then start to ramp back down at 9:00pm and do the reverse. You’ll need to find a color spectrum you like, and increase both channels together once you find it. Pretty sure my blues are programmed around 1600 and my whites around 700. Can get you exact numbers a little later…
 

Attachments

  • CC4721D2-5429-4DE1-A425-48C173D6F07D.jpeg
    CC4721D2-5429-4DE1-A425-48C173D6F07D.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 238
How do you set the two independent channels. Like you said you have blues come on then a hour later whites and then the reverse. How do you program that
 
How do you set the two independent channels. Like you said you have blues come on then a hour later whites and then the reverse. How do you program that

Channel 1 is blues and Channel 2 is whites. You go to the menu and program “Ramp Delay”- if you want the whites to start their ramp 60 mins after then blues, your program Ch 1 to 0 and Ch 2 to 60 mins.
 
I set everything and when it comes time to exit and disconnect the cord to save I do . Plug right back In and it's on night mode with the date and clock back to 0. All my setting are save why is it resting the clock time and my lights turn off to night mode I guess? Can someone please help
 
I set everything and when it comes time to exit and disconnect the cord to save I do . Plug right back In and it's on night mode with the date and clock back to 0. All my setting are save why is it resting the clock time and my lights turn off to night mode I guess? Can someone please help
I’ve never had to disconnect the cord to save the settings
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new