Steve’s LEDs blue lights question

  • Thread starter Thread starter PacoPetty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PacoPetty

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
732
Reaction score
781
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Steve’s LEDs on my bio cube 32 with a hurricane X controller. On the daylight setting are channels two and four the blue lights?
 
Hi
According to the setup manual #1 is blue channel but questionable on great instructions manual. Google Steve’s leds for your model a small underline link to manual. Good luck
 
From what I read channel 1 and channel 3 are the white lights. Channel 2 and channel 4 are the blue lights. I just want to make sure because I want to run more blue than white.
 
I had it backwards. One and three are blue. Two and four are white.
5961B4A5-F659-49F9-A21C-CEE146E6FD95.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new