Steve’s leds will not dim

Reefin87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished installing Steve’s leds with the upgraded irredecent light and the bluefish mini gen 2 controller on my coralife biocube 32. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but I cannot did the lights... is this normal? I mean I can see a slight difference but not much. I’ve tried setting my night light at .1 for blue thinking the tank will be dark with just a little blue but nope the lights are still bright. Please help!

OP
OP
Reefin87

Reefin87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished installing Steve’s leds with the upgraded irredecent light and the bluefish mini gen 2 controller on my coralife biocube 32. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but I cannot did the lights... is this normal? I mean I can see a slight difference but not much. I’ve tried setting my night light at .1 for blue thinking the tank will be dark with just a little blue but nope the lights are still bright. Please help!
Ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled the bluefish controller twice and now everything is working great! The irredecent booster really makes everything pop, my wife and I love it. I don’t know about the hurricane controller but I’m enjoying the bluefish mini as I like the WiFi control. Awesome lights!!!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 202 70.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.8%
Back