Steve’s leds will not dim

Reefin87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished installing Steve’s leds with the upgraded irredecent light and the bluefish mini gen 2 controller on my coralife biocube 32. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but I cannot did the lights... is this normal? I mean I can see a slight difference but not much. I’ve tried setting my night light at .1 for blue thinking the tank will be dark with just a little blue but nope the lights are still bright. Please help!
 
I just finished installing Steve’s leds with the upgraded irredecent light and the bluefish mini gen 2 controller on my coralife biocube 32. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but I cannot did the lights... is this normal? I mean I can see a slight difference but not much. I’ve tried setting my night light at .1 for blue thinking the tank will be dark with just a little blue but nope the lights are still bright. Please help!
Ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled the bluefish controller twice and now everything is working great! The irredecent booster really makes everything pop, my wife and I love it. I don’t know about the hurricane controller but I’m enjoying the bluefish mini as I like the WiFi control. Awesome lights!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new