Steve's 600g display, 900g SPS dominated system

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe, my wife love that dog. She call home during our vacation to make sure her mom taking good care of them. Can you believe that? Yeah, my new tank going to be huge....

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta compliment you mah man .... a beautiful wife, dogs, tanks and house??? What more can we say ...dude you're Da Man!!

So what's the Secret that we're all missing here ... :hammer:

Paul

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I gotta compliment you mah man .... a beautiful wife, dogs, tanks and house??? What more can we say ...dude you're Da Man!!

So what's the Secret that we're all missing here ... :hammer:

Paul

LOL Paul.........:angel12:

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secret? There is no secret or special recipe :D. Either she has love for Marine or she must has been crazy. But i do feel very fortunate. Thank you for the compliment on the wife, dogs and tank :D.

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man .. those two dogs of yours look Plump and Healthy ...:D !! How old are they .... they're cute and I'd betcha if my kids see 'em .. they're gonna want it .. for sure!!

Paul

The black and white is 5yrs old and the maltese is 4. That two dogs is my wife life support system :D. I don't think she could live without either one of them :D

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ya better be a good boy ... or she's gonna send them Dogs to git cha ...:hammer: but then you got the Tanks to dive and hide into .... :D

Good companions for sure .... for the :queen: !!

Paul

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hehehehe, all my password saved into the website. I don't think she is interested to know what i am talking about on here.

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be in Colorado next week to check out my new house and measure the area to make sure the tank going to fit :D. I will post some pic as soon as i get back. Once i finalize the size the tank will be done two week later :D. I will hit the road on May 1 and my tank should have some water two weeks later and that is the latest :D

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, if you need some help setting up once you get moved in LMK, Id love to see your set up. Im not too far away either, just on the outskirts of Aurora.

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, if you need some help setting up once you get moved in LMK, Id love to see your set up. Im not too far away either, just on the outskirts of Aurora.

Hello, i sure will need lots of help carrying the tank into the house and it final destination :D. I won't have much plumbing to do because i don't use CL. But if you could swing by to help muscling the tank into it place that would be awesome. I also look for an electrician to help adding a few breakers... I will PM you once i arrive to CO.

Thanks
Steve

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The monster may get a little smaller cuz of the size of my new home and the wife want to put all source of thing in the living room. I was going to set it up in the garage but she didn't let me...

OP
OP

480greefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok fellow reefers, i finally win the battle with the wife with a little sacrify on the location of the tank :D.

Originally we plan to set the tank as a room divider but the house to darn small for such large size aquarium. I decided to put the tank against the wall in my dining room. i still order the peninsula style aquarium for my future home. In the mean time, i will cover the back wall with a removable black acrylic sheet. I have to change the heigh of the tank to 24" vice 30".
I will use 4 tunze 6301 instead of 6 tunze 6201 and still use 4 ext waveboxes

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweetness! Still can't wait to see it come alive!

Back