steveschuerger, my condolence

Thank you Tim. By the way I'm having trouble picturing you in pinstripes. Now if the made suits in deerhunter camo....
1753153894501.jpeg
 
Posted this in lounge but figured this is a good place to let people be informed of recent events
Hey all, for those who’ve followed and known of my saga the past year being full of lots of life challenges, I have some good news for a change. I found a new place to live and in a less important but still pleasant surprise my kitty Xena got picked as the January kitty for a calendar put out out by The Paw Print . Still getting adjusted to being solo after so many years of having someone in my life. Work has helped and I’ve had a fairly solid support from everyone .
Here’s the calendar
1756960747696.png
 
Posted this in lounge but figured this is a good place to let people be informed of recent events
I'm glad you were able to have your cat featured in a calendar! I know you have had a rough year, but I'm glad to hear you have had a solid support group helping you out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new