steveschuerger, my condolence

Very sorry for your loss Steve. I hope you can find some solace in remembering the good times you had together. Loss is an incredibly hard thing to go through and I can't imagine losing a spouse of so many years.
Thank you . I’m kinda walking around in a daze as to be expected right now
 
I'm so sorry Steve. Thoughts are with you.
Thank you Jojo . I’m kinda in a twirly state of mind right now. But I suppose that’s better than some other things I suppose.
 
Rip Smh GIF
 
@steveschuerger
I am so sorry to hear of your loss!
My very best to you and Xena, to get through these difficult times. Here for you, if you need anything.
Thank you o evil(not!) one. For the moment the thoughts a nd well wishes are enough. Though I might be living out of a box a as the eviction process had come a head.
 
Just saw that he posted his wife had passed away. :(
Oh man. That's rough. I've been with my Lady for just shy of 40 years. I can't imagine going through that. I'm SO sorry Steve 😞
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new