steveschuergers 90 gallon mixed reef [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest FTS. I’ve had a lot of changes since the thread went live.
IMG_1041.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
 
This is a great looking reef. I can't wait to see it grow out and take up all the rockwork. The movement must be incredible! :D
Still tweaking the flow but I’m getting close I think.
 
Unfortunately I had to sell the tank this past autumn. It was necessary as I had to move and had no idea where I might land.As I’ve noted in a few other threads including mine own, this has been hard past year with medical issues for me (Afib, pulmonary embolism) , wife getting cancer and passing in July and threatened with eviction when I got behind in rent. Right now living in a shared space with 3 other men, with the only shared common spaces being kitchen and BR. I’m setting up an IM 25 lagoon in my space this month, but yeah I do miss this one.
 
Steve any update? Great looking tank!
Unfortunately I had to sell the tank this past autumn. It was necessary as I had to move and had no idea where I might land.As I’ve noted in a few other threads including mine own, this has been hard past year with medical issues for me (Afib, pulmonary embolism) , wife getting cancer and passing in July and threatened with eviction when I got behind in rent. Right now living in a shared space with 3 other men, with the only shared common spaces being kitchen and BR. I’m setting up an IM 25 lagoon in my space this month, but yeah I do miss this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new