Sticky

  • Thread starter Thread starter vetteman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
822
Reaction score
1
Location
S E coast of N.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after many attempts I finally won a Nikon 995 on Eb@y....... I should have in in a couple weeks..... How about some of you experts start a thread with some basic settings information, white balance, compensation etc to get us started.... I have been using a digital camera but it only has some basic functions..... I'd like to know how each function effects the out come of my pic's..... I know from experimenting that EV comp will help with shots that are overexposed but I did not know if I needed to go + or - PS it has a polarizing and uv filter included.... what do they do and will I need them for tanks shots?
 
Yea we should have Nikon guy start a info thread to be a sticky....I will get the mods to discuss it and then ask Nikon guy if he wants to do it.....
 
We have something in the works and about get going with a sub forum for Q&As. This will be also an advice forum as well....So keep an eye out.

James
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new