vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after many attempts I finally won a Nikon 995 on Eb@y....... I should have in in a couple weeks..... How about some of you experts start a thread with some basic settings information, white balance, compensation etc to get us started.... I have been using a digital camera but it only has some basic functions..... I'd like to know how each function effects the out come of my pic's..... I know from experimenting that EV comp will help with shots that are overexposed but I did not know if I needed to go + or - PS it has a polarizing and uv filter included.... what do they do and will I need them for tanks shots?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea we should have Nikon guy start a info thread to be a sticky....I will get the mods to discuss it and then ask Nikon guy if he wants to do it.....

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have something in the works and about get going with a sub forum for Q&As. This will be also an advice forum as well....So keep an eye out.

James

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back