STOCK BioCube 32g LED PAR!

So not as late to the party as I am to most but here ya go almost 2 years old
Including rampup and ramp down time

Ch 1 whites 10 hr
Ch 2 color enhancer 8 hr
Ch 3 blues 14 hour

Blues on the whites then color reverse at night

Orange Monti cap was about 3 inches from bottom of tank until about 3 weeks ago

Forest fire was 3 inches lower

Tubs stella agin 3 inches lower

All are a year old

Duncan was 1 small head now 3 large

Candy cane was 1 now almost baseball size

Both were about 4 inches lower

Shrroms started as 1 of each move green one recently so killed most of them

The grapted pink and yellow i think they are called sunfires monti cap is about 3 weeks aold started to heal and grow after 1 day

Has almost healed from damage at lfs and started climbing off the rock it's on in 3 weeks

Gorgonian is as old as the tank but way smaller lost most of it due to shroom acident caused by me and is a branch of the original I had and gave away a year ago

As you can see the proof is in the pudding

The stock leds will grow anything IME and it will be healthy

(Don't know about clams looking into it now)

Adding 2 birdsnest and another purple monti cap this week

16496106730784559413865346529663.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello all!
I just wanted to share my most recent PAR measurements I did on the stock BioCube 32g LED lights. To make it simple I made a video on it and was able to see upwards of 300 PAR under all three channels at the highest intensity of the day, using the Seneye Reef:


Thank you so very very much for this I did not know and I needed to know for the new birds nest I was getting

Green guttatus One will be around 150 par the other purple hystrix 300 ish

Before finding this was putting green original placement of forest fire and the purple one alittle higher then where the forest fire was and alittle closer to the center now I know just about what par that is

Both should be fine as I also feed alot
 
Hello all!
I just wanted to share my most recent PAR measurements I did on the stock BioCube 32g LED lights. To make it simple I made a video on it and was able to see upwards of 300 PAR under all three channels at the highest intensity of the day, using the Seneye Reef:


Did you ever do the separate light channels measurements as you mentioned in the video?
 
Running Stock Lights, InTank filtration Rack, Tunze Doc skimmer Vortech Wave Maker, Tank is 3 years old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new