Stock list

tbrydges

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Wichita
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm needing help with identifying what order to add my fish in. I currently am stocking a 40 gallon cube all in one system with skimmer. I have 2 clownfish a few astrea snails and nasarius snails cleaner shrimp and a couple hermits. I've been doing research on fish and qtys. So what we are thinking is 1 longnose hawkfish, 1 royal Gramma, l watchmen goby pistol shrimp pair, 1 algae blenny, and 1 sixline wrasse. I also am thinking a couple chromis and a clown goby but the first few are the priority picks. The goal is to fit these into 2 shipments keeping in mind bioload . But I have an additional qt tank so I could do like 4 or 5 ,2 in the display 3 in qt tank. I am buying from a company that qts for you in advance pretreating. Thank you in advance
 
I am buying from a company that qts for you in advance pretreating.

Who did you buy from? Were you happy with them? I would love to have chromis, but I'm thinking I really don't want to have to go through the whole treatment process before I add them to my DT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new