Stock suggestions for 90gal tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter leon.1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leon.1980

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
162
Location
olymlia
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I got a 4ft 90 gal tank.
here is my current stock list. Trying to think of some more colorful and personality fish to get and looking for some ideas.
* means I already have them in the tank.

*2 x clown
*Mandarin dragonet
Hippo Tang
Tomini tang
Fire fish
Fox faced rabbit fish
*diamond goby
*Melanarus wrasse
Yellow wrasse
 
Hippo tang maybe pushing the limit of the 90g, unless you know you will be re homing or upgrading larger system. The Tomini however would be fine in there
I have a 90g as well and stocking list looks pretty similar to mine:
2 clowns
2 blue chromis
1 one spot foxface
1 lyretail anthias
1 Diamond goby
1 red coris wrasse
1 matted filefish
Future stocking includes a bristletooth tang and maybe one or 2 more anthias and maybe a flasher wrasse
 
Hippo tang maybe pushing the limit of the 90g, unless you know you will be re homing or upgrading larger system. The Tomini however would be fine in there
I have a 90g as well and stocking list looks pretty similar to mine:
2 clowns
2 blue chromis
1 one spot foxface
1 lyretail anthias
1 Diamond goby
1 red coris wrasse
1 matted filefish
Future stocking includes a bristletooth tang and maybe one or 2 more anthias and maybe a flasher wrasse
I would love a cow fish but I know he won’t do good in there.
I would also love a Valentino puffer but I know they are hit or miss on reef safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new