Stocking a 65 gallon 36x18x24

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarrenCar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I like that list.
Your wife is nuts for picking an ugly pajama cardinal over an anthias...but, different strokes...

H. claudia will more than likely be fine with big Lysmata spp (fire and skunk cleaners).

You may have trouble finding a starki, but every once in a while I see them on live aquaria. That's okay, since it probably should be last anyway.
I say the same thing about the pajama! I might just have to tell her it’s to peaceful and the other fish will kill it..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new