Stocking a nuvo fusion 20g

  • Thread starter Thread starter phixman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

phixman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
396
Reaction score
132
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an issue with my phosphates and nitrates being low, and need to raise them to get better coloration on my sps. I wanted to add some fish and wanted recommendations with my current stock. Also, what is the maximum amount of fish I can have? I will be moving the fish soon to a Red Sea 350 soon.

six lined wrasse
regal damsel (yellow tail, black body)

I use to have 2 clowns in addition, but they jumped out and I didn't have a net.
 
IMO 4 would be the max
 
Your current fish will really inhibit any additions. They both can be pretty nasty to small, peaceful fish.

Depending on species, a 20g can handle different numbers of fish, depending on their behavior and needs. Say for example you got rid of your current fish, you could do a combination of barnacle blennies, pike blennies and trimma and eviota gobies and have has many as 30 fish.
 
Yup, wait until that 6 line fully matures. If you want more fish you will probably have to remove them.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new