stocking advice 40g breeder please

scotts2927

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am looking to get some advice on a stock list for my tank. I have a 40g breeder, with a 20 gallon sump.

have 2 clowns, an algae blenny, some snails, a bunch of hermits and a cleaner shrimp

looking to see if any others had some cool ideas or suggestions for me!
 
I’m having the same issue as you. I have a tailspot Blenny, 2 clownfish, and I plan to get a yellow Coris wrasse since they are on the bigger side for smaller tanks, and also pick at pest and are peaceful, and a royal gramma. The only issue is the royal gramma can be tough to put with wrasses and firefish, so just be careful with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new