Stocking advice for 20gal AIO

Dae

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Wyoming
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am looking for stocking advice for a tank that I have collecting dust. Its a JBJ 20gallon AIO and I really would like a centerpiece resident. I am looking to house only one fish in this tank but somethin unique. I would like to house a predator but I don't think anything would be comfortable in that small of a tank. (Not planning corals or any inverts)
Let me know what you think!!
 
Yeah there are some small species of anglers that don't require much space.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new