Stocking and compatibility

Woodchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon tank with a 10 gallon sump and I am wondering if I can get these fish.

pair of some type of ocelarus clown

saddle Valentini puffer

hectors goby

pink streaked wrasse

Thank you all in advance.

Dkmoo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have same setup. Not sure about the puffer but the rest are fine. You have enough water volume but with this set up rockwork is more important. The clowns will be territorial so will need a lot "rock features" to go around to share and for your other fish to hide in,, in case there is bullying in the beginning.

OP
OP
Woodchip

Woodchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have same setup. Not sure about the puffer but the rest are fine. You have enough water volume but with this set up rockwork is more important. The clowns will be territorial so will need a lot "rock features" to go around to share and for your other fish to hide in,, in case there is bullying in the beginning.
I probably have around 20 pounds and lots of spaces to hide but I will probably get more thanks

Dkmoo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably have around 20 pounds and lots of spaces to hide but I will probably get more thanks
Cool, check out some YouTube videos if yiu want, to get some inspiration. BrSTV has a good one on "negative space aquascape" that does a lot with relatively less "tonnage" and leaves a lot of effective room for corals to fill up in and fish to swim in.

Remember the rock is the "skeleton", what makes ur tank attractive is the coral.

Back