Stocking for Red Sea 750 XXL

Smith.Tyler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Messages
134
Reaction score
71
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, since my tank is starting to finish its cycle I have decided to start thinking of stocking options for my 750 XXL but am drawing up blanks. If anyone could help me with some stocking ideas that would be amazing. Really want at least one tang and I want almost every fish to have some kind of utilitarian purpose. Thanks!
 
Hey all, since my tank is starting to finish its cycle I have decided to start thinking of stocking options for my 750 XXL but am drawing up blanks. If anyone could help me with some stocking ideas that would be amazing. Really want at least one tang and I want almost every fish to have some kind of utilitarian purpose. Thanks!
Although this isn’t a fish that would be utility, an Angel would be a nice addition for the beautiful colours. I would recommend some but I would need to know if you want a reef or not (and what kind of corals you’d want).
I also can’t remember the dimensions of the 750XXL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new