Stocking ideas

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,094
Reaction score
12,246
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready to move my fish to the 300 soon. Would like to add more angels, I love them. But after the incident with the french and my beautiful regal Annabelle, Im not going to add larger angels again, I dont want her being bullied when they outsize her. So I was looking between a girdled angel, a few dwarf angels or a wantababe female. But I really do love swollowtail males but cant really find them. I would love a male/female! Ive read some people say if I got two females the dominate one would change to male. Anyone that has done this that can verify?? Also love suggestions between the 3 ideas! No corals will be in the tank
 
Getting ready to move my fish to the 300 soon. Would like to add more angels, I love them. But after the incident with the french and my beautiful regal Annabelle, Im not going to add larger angels again, I dont want her being bullied when they outsize her. So I was looking between a girdled angel, a few dwarf angels or a wantababe female. But I really do love swollowtail males but cant really find them. I would love a male/female! Ive read some people say if I got two females the dominate one would change to male. Anyone that has done this that can verify?? Also love suggestions between the 3 ideas! No corals will be in the tank
If you go with two genicanthus one will probably turn male. If you did buy a male by itself you’d have what happened to me and it would turn female
 
If you go with two genicanthus one will probably turn male. If you did buy a male by itself you’d have what happened to me and it would turn female
That Ive heard! I dont want it to turn female! The males are so pretty!
 
Is that the same with the wantanabe angels? I love the males of those. Would love to have a pair! But males are out of stock or wayyy out of my budget lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new