Stocking Ideas

thomas_neil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I currently have a 75 gallon mixed reef. The tank has 2 clowns, a fire fish, 2 blue green chromis, orchid dotty back, dwarf cora beauty and a mimic tang. The tang is out growing the tank and the angle is starting to get pretty aggressive. I’m planning on trying to catch both of them and trade them into the fish store for something else.

I’m leaning more towards a community fish tank and getting a high amount of cleanup crew the keep it clean instead of utilitarian fish.

I’m planning on getting some more chromis but what else could I get for the tank. Looking for some pop of color and movement.

Thanks

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I currently have a 75 gallon mixed reef. The tank has 2 clowns, a fire fish, 2 blue green chromis, orchid dotty back, dwarf cora beauty and a mimic tang. The tang is out growing the tank and the angle is starting to get pretty aggressive. I’m planning on trying to catch both of them and trade them into the fish store for something else.

I’m leaning more towards a community fish tank and getting a high amount of cleanup crew the keep it clean instead of utilitarian fish.

I’m planning on getting some more chromis but what else could I get for the tank. Looking for some pop of color and movement.

Thanks

Long nose hawkfish or flame hawkfish would add some color and personality, but your cleanup crew may not be safe.

I'd also vote a leopard wrasse!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back