Stocking List advise and suggestions 192g...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeffcb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pics please. :)
That's hot lips a few months ago. She has gotten a lot more color after settling in. I will take some more pics soon.

IMG_2183.jpg
 
Another shot with Vlamingi. Dang fish wont sit stil.

IMG_3591.jpg
They’re very pretty - I’m tempting one but not sure I would get store credit/money back if I gave it back but also don’t have a Local sea life center unless I travel to London.
 
I wonder if a Blue Throated Trigger would eat my Star fish and Snails. I also have Hermit crabs and Emerald crabs. ?????
Blue throat and close cousins are in the genus Xanthichthys. They are plankton eaters, naturally. Pretty darn safe in reefs. You likely won't have trouble. Very slight gamble.

What about a Pink Tail??
That group, Melichthys, does eat more small inverts naturally, including starfish. Maybe your big stars would be safe. I don't know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new