Stocking List for MarineX 110.4

Daniel06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I recently upgraded my tank and got the Waterbox marineX 110.4. The tank has finished cycling and I am getting ready to add some fish. I am first going to pick up two clown fish. After about a week or so monitoring the levels I am going to transfer over the three fish I have in my current tank; royal gramma, firefish and a springeri dotyback. After that I am thinking about adding a banggai cardinal, a blenny, a potters angelfish, a yellow coris wrasse and then a kole tang. Based on the research I've done this is what I was thinking of adding and in this order.

Let me know your thoughts I will gladly take advice.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I recently upgraded my tank and got the Waterbox marineX 110.4. The tank has finished cycling and I am getting ready to add some fish. I am first going to pick up two clown fish. After about a week or so monitoring the levels I am going to transfer over the three fish I have in my current tank; royal gramma, firefish and a springeri dotyback. After that I am thinking about adding a banggai cardinal, a blenny, a potters angelfish, a yellow coris wrasse and then a kole tang. Based on the research I've done this is what I was thinking of adding and in this order.

Let me know your thoughts I will gladly take advice.
I think that is a good order for the fish... The clowns are going to stake out an area of the tank as their own...maybe add them later instead of first.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back