Stocking List for MarineX 110.4

Daniel06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I recently upgraded my tank and got the Waterbox marineX 110.4. The tank has finished cycling and I am getting ready to add some fish. I am first going to pick up two clown fish. After about a week or so monitoring the levels I am going to transfer over the three fish I have in my current tank; royal gramma, firefish and a springeri dotyback. After that I am thinking about adding a banggai cardinal, a blenny, a potters angelfish, a yellow coris wrasse and then a kole tang. Based on the research I've done this is what I was thinking of adding and in this order.

Let me know your thoughts I will gladly take advice.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I recently upgraded my tank and got the Waterbox marineX 110.4. The tank has finished cycling and I am getting ready to add some fish. I am first going to pick up two clown fish. After about a week or so monitoring the levels I am going to transfer over the three fish I have in my current tank; royal gramma, firefish and a springeri dotyback. After that I am thinking about adding a banggai cardinal, a blenny, a potters angelfish, a yellow coris wrasse and then a kole tang. Based on the research I've done this is what I was thinking of adding and in this order.

Let me know your thoughts I will gladly take advice.
I think that is a good order for the fish... The clowns are going to stake out an area of the tank as their own...maybe add them later instead of first.

Back