Stocking list: is it full?

Krully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I currently have a Reefer 350 and I'm pretty pleased with my stocking list but you know how it works, it's never enough. I'm not willing to add any fish before a while as I've increased my bioload pretty recently but I'm willing to hear some opinions. I currently have the following stocklist:

- 2 ocellaris clowns captive bred
- Tomini Tang
- Yellow Clown Goby
- 3 lyretail anthias
- Midas Blenny
- Carpenter wrasse

I'm planning a mandarin in a few months to a year once my pod population is good and I'd like to add a yellow watchman goby or similar. Will that be too much? Perfect? Room for more (doubt it)? Nutrient export is handled by a Curve 5 skimmer and a refugium that currently isn't growing much besides green hair algae (can't get any chaeto here right now, pretty annoying).

Thanks!

OP
OP
Krully

Krully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't expect you to respond to my thread haha! You think the watchman will be too much? As for the pods population I will definitely wait until I'm 100% sure even if I need another year for it.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't expect you to respond to my thread haha! You think the watchman will be too much? As for the pods population I will definitely wait until I'm 100% sure even if I need another year for it.
I just wouldn't push the stock. It also depends on filtration and how on top of your tank you are. Can always get a pod sub from us ;) ~Shaun K

OP
OP
Krully

Krully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I just wanted to see what was "okay" and what was going a bit too far, I guess I'm around the sweet spot for that tank.

I would love to, trust me, but I don't think you'd ship them all the way to France or that I'd be willing to even look at the shipping rate for that lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back