Stocking list

Redemption626

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So finishing tank stand this week and filling tank and cycling. 1) fish in is going to be a bangie cardinal (as I e heard you house 2 one will eat other), 2) is a pair of clown fish 1st pick black lightning (hear they don’t host bubbletips) or clarkies 3) two bared rabbit fish. Now up to this point is where my question is next I want to add purple tang and bristle tooth at the same time, is it possible or should I do one at a time and if so which one first. Any thoughts on clowns be great too as I’d prefer storm.
 
It's fine to add the tangs at the same time. I would add the bristle first though and then a smaller purple after. The banggai can be a pair if they are different sex. Very hard fish to identify sex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new