Stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nrm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nrm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a 20 gallon long with 2 clowns, a yellow clown goby, cuc, and a cleaner shrimp. Is there one more fish I could do that anyone recommends? I also have a 24 cube with a pistol/watchman, royal gramma, and possum wrasse etc.
I would prefer the last guy for the 20 to be different than everything else. Any recommendations?
 
I wouldn't add another goby, seems likely to result in violence in a tank that size. Royal gramma might work out, but still a risk given tank size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new