Stocking my tank

Crowned_Sock

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 gallon tank that is completely ready for fish, and I put together a list. I am introducing them in groups and the top will be first, bottom will be last, and they will all be separated by about a week. Let me know if there is anything I should change or remove!
P.S. the store I use is Exotic Aquatics on Custer road in Plano Texas, do you guys think they will have this?

1 Cerith Snails
3 Nassarius Snails
3 Trochus Snails
1 Scarlet Reef Hermit

1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1 Yellow Watchman Goby
1 Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp

2 Clownfish

1 Royal Gramma
 
I have a 29 gallon tank that is completely ready for fish, and I put together a list. I am introducing them in groups and the top will be first, bottom will be last, and they will all be separated by about a week. Let me know if there is anything I should change or remove!
P.S. the store I use is Exotic Aquatics on Custer road in Plano Texas, do you guys think they will have this?

1 Cerith Snails
3 Nassarius Snails
3 Trochus Snails
1 Scarlet Reef Hermit

1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1 Yellow Watchman Goby
1 Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp

2 Clownfish

1 Royal Gramma

No issues with the fish, if anything you might be able to get away with more long-term.

Having said that, that's nowhere near enough CUC. You need at least 2-3 times as many snails and hermits as you're planning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new