Stocking order

HonorableWhat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
56
Reaction score
40
Location
Morristown
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks cycled and ready to begin stocking.
Was hoping to get your help on order of introduction to avoid aggressive problems

Stock list
2 ocellaris clowns
Yasha goby
Longnose hawkfish
Six lined wrasse
Tomini tang
 
What size tank. I would do it in the order you have except flip the Tomini and six line. Better yet, dump the six line and get a fairy wrasse. Then add it before the longnose and Tomini.
 
What size tank. I would do it in the order you have except flip the Tomini and six line. Better yet, dump the six line and get a fairy wrasse. Then add it before the longnose and Tomini.
70g
If i do a different wrasse itl either be a melanarus or silver belly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new