Stocking suggestions

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have an established tank looking to add some more fish if able to. Current fish:

pair of black snowflake clowns.

pajama cardinal

banggai Cardinalfish

mandarin

two cleaner shrimp

royal grama is waiting to be picked up

Am I able to add more?

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have an established tank looking to add some more fish if able to. Current fish:

pair of black snowflake clowns.

pajama cardinal

banggai Cardinalfish

mandarin

two cleaner shrimp

royal grama is waiting to be picked up

Am I able to add more?

What size tank is it?

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say you have room for more in there as long as the fish are compatible and added in stages. What'd ya have in mind?

OP
OP
WIReefer

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say you have room for more in there as long as the fish are compatible and added in stages. What'd ya have in mind?
Unsure about that to be honest was maybe considering a wrasse but obviously wanting it reef safe.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girl loves those fairy wrasses I’ll have to check them out.

Until very recently I had ruby longfin fairy wrasse in my 60g cube. Cool fish and reef safe. Definitely make sure you have a mesh lid tho, as mine just jumped out last week :(

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Until very recently I had ruby longfin fairy wrasse in my 60g cube. Cool fish and reef safe. Definitely make sure you have a mesh lid tho, as mine just jumped out last week :(
Sorry to hear about your fish! I actually have the exact same wrasse in my 75g. A month ago, it was feeding time, so it jumped out and hit my face lol. Good thing I always keep the lids on.

OP
OP
WIReefer

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry to hear that, I currently do not have a lid on my tank. Where at in wisco are you? I’m in southern Wisconsin in janesville!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry to hear that, I currently do not have a lid on my tank. Where at in wisco are you? I’m in southern Wisconsin in janesville!

Definitely buy a lid or make one if you do end up getting a wrasse. I'm located just outside of Appleton/Green Bay. Happy to see plenty of Wisco folks on here :)

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like to consider a particular fish' activity level and/or where in the tank they prefer to spend their time, as this creates interesting layers of movement in the tank.

You've got some 'still' fish w/ the cards and the gamma, a slow-picking rock crawler w/ the mandarin, and if your clowns are anything like mine, they pretty much just occupy one corner of the tank.

You could consider something like a variety of sand-sifting goby that could add utility as well as unique character.

with a lid, absolutely consider flasher wrasse, as that will be your active, colorful swimmer and entertaining all day.

Back