Stocking

Aesl1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
6
Location
Webster tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay well I've had my 220 up for about 3 months now. I have a naso, blue hippo, yellow tang, black and white clown, snowflake clown, mag fox face, and a six line wrasse. Mainly lps and softies in tank and more on the way. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on more fish. Tank looks empty still.
Have a 1" ornamental sand bed and a 500 gal skimmer
 
I would suggest some shoaling fish... ones that will school up and take up some acreage in the water column. Bangai or threadfin cardinals, green chromis, or any number of anthias (beware the dietary requirements)... I would recommend the stocky or lyretail anthias from my personal experience.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new