Stocking

Aesl1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
6
Location
Webster tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay well I've had my 220 up for about 3 months now. I have a naso, blue hippo, yellow tang, black and white clown, snowflake clown, mag fox face, and a six line wrasse. Mainly lps and softies in tank and more on the way. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on more fish. Tank looks empty still.
Have a 1" ornamental sand bed and a 500 gal skimmer
 
I would suggest some shoaling fish... ones that will school up and take up some acreage in the water column. Bangai or threadfin cardinals, green chromis, or any number of anthias (beware the dietary requirements)... I would recommend the stocky or lyretail anthias from my personal experience.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new