Status
Not open for further replies.

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there really a need for two threads?

I think one is for vendor feedback and the other is for the local club members to be warned. I would PO'd enough to make sure the word got out too.

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea Im letting the local guys know.

Sorry for upsetting you. Maybe you know this guy, you both seem to go off for no reason.:tongue:

reefz3ro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off there are two sides to every story. You guys want all the details and proof I can show you. Just shoot me a pm. But im the bad guy, so guys stay away from me!

Mark75g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there is 2 sides to every story, then both sides should meet and either pay up what is owed or give the corals back that you purchased.

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off there are two sides to every story. You guys want all the details and proof I can show you. Just shoot me a pm. But im the bad guy, so guys stay away from me!
I've been to Pat's and seen his livestock first hand. The deal he gave you in the first place was a steal... and was even kind enough to allow you to pay later!!! Like... are you serious??? I called the day after you committed to everything, and was severely disappointed that I missed out on his stuff. It's a shame that a tool like you ended up with it. How you can even try to justify walking off with a couple of grand worth of someone's corals is beyond me. My guess is that you bit off more than you could chew, stuff died, and now you don't want to pay up. Hopefully the police handle your thieving butt.

Pat has bent over backwards to help out more than a few hobbyists in the Pittsburgh area, so I would watch who you're trying to call out as a "liar." It's crap like this that makes people think twice about helping strangers out, and reaching out to people they do not know. People like Ray, Paul, and Pat are few and far between in our hobby.

I think the mods should look into booting you from the site as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I believe there is. Feedback is a valued and vital part of the internet economy/community. Both parties involved are able to share their experiences in order to help encourage everyone learn the truth about any given situation.

While I have not known Pat personally (and I would have had I caught his post early enough when he was selling his tank contents for what surely would qualify as an extremely reasonable and at least IMO unbelievably low price) everyone that I know in the Pittsburgh club who has helped me through everything I've done while doing my reef tank speaks very highly of him, so that speaks volumes to me about his character. At least from his perspective, I can completely empathize with him about the current situation, and unless I can see any evidence to the contrary, I will commiserate with his unfortunate circumstances and do all I can to avoid it in the future myself.

reefz3ro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes bann me from this site because he would not give me a time and place to give him cash in person. and right after i say i want to pay you he wrights all of the post on here about me.

reefz3ro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please see the feedback forum for what really had happen.

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You deserve to be banned. You stole from another member.

Now you're hiding behind Red Bugs... Are you serious??? Red Bugs are a joke, and about the easiest pest to get rid of in the hobby. I've had Red Bugs twice since I've been in the hobby, and NEVER lost a single coral.

Anyway, no use rehashing this in both threads. I replied in the other thread... Pay the man what you owe him, plain and simple. You have no right to accuse him of getting angry or flipping out. You basically stole his entire system, anyone who put as much work/money into a system like that would be upset.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f11/stay-away-reefz3ro-26990-2.html

Mark75g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pat has helped me tremendously with my new salt water tank. I have had issues with mine beyond belief and he actually came to my house and figured out the problem. If you are seriuosly wanting to pay him. Then call him and pay him and everything is done. YOUR GOING TO HAVE CORAL DIE NO MATTER WHERE YOU BUY FROM. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE IN LIFE EXCEPT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SOME DAY.

SO JUST PAY THE MAN AND MOVE ON.

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since there are two threads I will say this again.

Press charges on this dirt bag. Larceny over $250 is a felony. What kind of a man has no checking account? How do you pay your bills? Oh yea, thats right you don't. I don't know you or Pat but it's easy to see who is right. Why should he meet you when he no longer trusts you? I wouldn't meet you either. You can send a check, money order, or cashiers check and you would have the receipt you say you want so bad. You are making excuses because you don't want to pay. Your a deadbeat and you are taking advantage of someones generosity. You cant just say oh, I don't like this anymore and he is making fun of me. I am not gonna pay him anymore. I don't think so. If this was me, you would be in a courtroom telling this pathetic story to a judge. There isn't a judge in the world that would take your side on this. Charge him with larceny over $250 and sue him for $500 plus all reasonable attorneys fees plus any time you need to take off from work to see the case through. By the time the judge is through laughing at this clown he will owe over $1000 dollars.

reefz3ro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tswifty you and pat are the ones getting bent out of shape about redbugs all i asked for was the interceptor, my problem is him getting people to hate me and think i was blowing him off instead of giving me a time and place to meet. i dont like the idea of mailing money in any form and none of you will convince me to.

Tswifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I get bent out of shape when people who have helped me out in the past are taken advantage of. No one hates you. I believe I can speak for everyone when I say that we all just want to see this situation resolved.

Last edited:

superstein61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tswifty you and pat are the ones getting bent out of shape about redbugs all i asked for was the interceptor, my problem is him getting people to hate me and think i was blowing him off instead of giving me a time and place to meet. i dont like the idea of mailing money in any form and none of you will convince me to.

PAY THE MAN !!!

That is utter BS to say you "dont like the idea of mailing money in any form"

How do you pay any bills? Its unfathomable you never cut a check . money order, etc.

Pat is a stand up guy. He gave me a bunch of coral frags about 9 months ago when I wanted to get started with SPS. yes, just gave them to me. And not just a couple - at least a dozen, nice sized ones, all of which but one are doing well in my tank . In my experience, pat would never take advantage of a fellow reefer - but obviously you would

PAY PAT WHAT YOU OWE HIM OR I HOPE YOU END UP IN JAIL FOR THEFT

reefz3ro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sending any kind of check period!!! I pay my bills right down town from where I live with cash, where I get a receipt handed to me!!! Its no ones business really how I pay my bills. Im glad Buck50bmg hooked everyone up. He hooked me up real good too, with corals that are covered w/ red bugs. But these things are suppose to be microscopic? I don't understand why u people think he so right in all of this. I can pay him a money order but y when I asked him the first time for a receipt stating I paid for the first 500.00 and he never write one. So I send him the money then he says I'll still owe him Im not risking that. Thats the whole reason i want to get a receipt in person notarized stating paid in full. you guys think Im getting pleasure out of this. I want it to end too. It has caused nothing but grief to me and my family, gunned threaten, my 3yr old son that cant defend for himself and don't know any better gets talked about, then to top it off im being defaced for what trying to pay the guy cash in person, and threatend to get my hands cut off. And of course u guys will say then pay him and it will be over, but really it wont. Im not asking anyone to take sides with me. But i have noticed these brown flat bugs on some of the corals too if anyone knows what that is?

superstein61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sending any kind of check period!!! I pay my bills right down town from where I live with cash, where I get a receipt handed to me!!!

Not only are you apparantly a thief, but apparantly you are also a liar. In this day and age, it is incomprehensible how you could pay all your bills in cash in the town you live in.

Lets see -

your phone bill
cable bill
gas
electic
credit card
etc
etc

You can not sit there and say that everyone or every company you owe money to is located in the town you live in - where you can walk up to hand them cash.

And as softiegirl noted - you obviously did not pay for your reef2reef membership in cash.

You want a receipt so bad - do this. Pay Pat by paypal. Paypal will give you a receipt as soon as you send the money. And thats how you probably paid for your R2R premium membership. Furthermore, paypal will step in in case of a dispute - so if you are worried that Buck will screw you after you pay him and say you didn't pay, Paypal will handle the dispute. What could be easier than that. Unless of course as everyone suspects this is all a ruse on your part to get out of paying Pat what you owe him

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost threats of violence should not be made and if they are they should not be taken seriously. I am sure that all of the parties involved would feel great to have this situation resolved. It almost seems that there needs to be a non- biased third party involved that doesnt care of the outcome either way. That third party should only hear from these two people and listen to the storys. The two people disputing should agree to follow whatever the third party person says. Its just an idea of settling this before it goes to court. Ive read the theads associated with this and its time for everybody to stand up like gentleman and do what they feel is morally correct. The facts of the agreement need to be looked at and see where in that agreement there was just cause for lack of payment or were there cirtan curcumstances as to what that method of payment was going to be. We could simplify this down, strip out the emotion and egos, and all move on with the rest of our lives. Does that sound fair enough?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back