Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocean Balance GIF by Greenplace TV

reefingBeAmazin22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? this is what people are going to choose to ***** about? REALLY??? After all the mods do for this site. Delete it and move on! AEA3050C-8B83-4185-ABB2-CE87D9EF384D.gif
Lol if this is the kind of things people will get mad about, then we r truly living in sad times, it’s not like he sent it to us more than once, if you don’t care about it just delete it jeez

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ya, "tough" is a good word for it. Petty sure Daniel's DMs are part of the advertising that these sponsors fork out a lot of money for.... Which keeps the site up and running.... Didn't see a whole lot of partner-members complaining or adding their $.02 here. A DM is a small price to pay for what we have. Move along haters.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tho
The real thing to complain about is the lack of location awareness.
Here I am in Canada getting messaged about sales on coral I can't even buy. I was happier not knowing what I was missing out on.

Yeah me too, not Canada tho, same for the competitions, it’s only when I read the very small print that I realise I’m discounted from entering...I guess I understand why but maybe make it clearer upfront as I’ve entered a few in the past to now realise I was never going to win.

For those that see these comments as “haters” I in no way mean my comments to come across that way, and believe this thread not to be that, I see it as feedback, any business I would think appreciate friendly feedback, it’s how they know what improvements they can make etc

Back