OP
OP
Davster007

Davster007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really we dont need a lot people just someone with truck and willing to drive there. Of course im sure we can get people to help with gas and for your troubles. Main thing for this is shipping a crazy for just one person

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pass through Arlington TN once a month. This month I got a 26G tank, and a 25G tank ordered. When you look at the website, you will find that they do not have all the tanks you are looking for, some are shipped from other locations. I got them to transfer a tank from Florida to Arlington so I did not have to pay the shipping. I will pick up the 25G next month.

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice a few people looking for water storage containers . I found place in Memphis we need to try group buy. @ConnieHanson Can we look at away to do this? Anyone interested ?
If you look on Craigs list and such you can find folks selling 300 gallon food grade containers alot cheaper than buying brand new that is how alot of folks get theirs. We can look around and see if anyone has some to sell without having to pay full price. If you want smaller then you will prob have to order. But we will do some looking around and research.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back