Store Bought 75 Gallon Tank Stand.

VetteDaddy22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. New to R2R. 1st post in fact. I a 75 gallon that I picked up from PetSmart that I picked up during the holidays. I need a stand that’s gonna support it all loaded up but I also need something that’s gonna be able to fit a sump underneath it. I’ve only found one and it doesn’t look so sturdy. All the others barely have room for a canister on one side. Other than taking a shot and building one (carpentry skills are average and that’s being generous lol), was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks in advance.
 
I built mine out of 8020 aluminum extrusion. It's more than wood, but looks great, is perfectly square, won't rot.
 
I built mine out of 8020 aluminum extrusion. It's more than wood, but looks great, is perfectly square, won't rot.
If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it run you. And what type did you use. Was just on their website and they have a ton of options.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new