Stores in Atlanta

bartledoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be taking a business trip to ATL next week and wanted to check out a local reef store. Where should I go? I'm looking more for equipment.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be there in 2 weeks to go to the Georgia Aquarium.. It is on of the best and would suggest checking it out.

ruadh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Pure Reef, it's amazing, the cleanest fish store I've been in. SEA Atlanta is a new one, haven't been, but have heard good things.

OP
OP
bartledoo

bartledoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I wish I had time to go to the aquarium. I went there spring of 2010 and it was awesome. I'll be driving down from Nashville on Wednesday and heading back Thursday afternoon after a conference, if it was just me I'd stay there a couple days.

OP
OP
bartledoo

bartledoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefer-I decided to go to SEA Atlanta. WOW such a clean beautiful store. its like ikea meets apple meets aquaman. i was very impressed with what they had. while they were not a large store, the quality that they had was very impressive. they had some albino tangerine clownfish i wanted to bring back. also a pair of mccullough clownfish. i wish i would have had the time to visit more stores but it was a business trip. on a side note, atlanta traffic is terrible.

reeferman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes,the traffic keeps me from going up there as often as i would like.glad you enjoyed SEA.theyre filtration setup is sweeet!

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pure Reef is only minutes away from SEA if you catch the traffic at a good time.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back