Stores in Atlanta

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartledoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bartledoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be taking a business trip to ATL next week and wanted to check out a local reef store. Where should I go? I'm looking more for equipment.
 
I will be there in 2 weeks to go to the Georgia Aquarium.. It is on of the best and would suggest checking it out.
 
Try Pure Reef, it's amazing, the cleanest fish store I've been in. SEA Atlanta is a new one, haven't been, but have heard good things.
 
Thanks, I wish I had time to go to the aquarium. I went there spring of 2010 and it was awesome. I'll be driving down from Nashville on Wednesday and heading back Thursday afternoon after a conference, if it was just me I'd stay there a couple days.
 
reefer-I decided to go to SEA Atlanta. WOW such a clean beautiful store. its like ikea meets apple meets aquaman. i was very impressed with what they had. while they were not a large store, the quality that they had was very impressive. they had some albino tangerine clownfish i wanted to bring back. also a pair of mccullough clownfish. i wish i would have had the time to visit more stores but it was a business trip. on a side note, atlanta traffic is terrible.
 
yes,the traffic keeps me from going up there as often as i would like.glad you enjoyed SEA.theyre filtration setup is sweeet!
 
Pure Reef is only minutes away from SEA if you catch the traffic at a good time.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new