stormy weather

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I second that...glad to be down here where it's not quite as bad (just really windy with gusts up to 70mph).

Hope all is well.
 
really nasty here. windy is ripping, raining cats and dogs. trees down everywere
 
well let me tell you, walking dogs in DC with all the big old trees on every single street sucks. I was very concerned about falling limbs. There were lots of trees and tree branches down. A lot of people are going to be upset when they get home and see the huge tree branches laying across their Mercedes and Infinite SUV's that I saw today.

Our power was out for about 5 hours or so last night. Thank goodness everything did all right in my tank. I was asleep so I didn't even know.

Sandy
 
well let me tell you, walking dogs in DC with all the big old trees on every single street sucks. I was very concerned about falling limbs. There were lots of trees and tree branches down. A lot of people are going to be upset when they get home and see the huge tree branches laying across their Mercedes and Infinite SUV's that I saw today.

Our power was out for about 5 hours or so last night. Thank goodness everything did all right in my tank. I was asleep so I didn't even know.

Sandy

Let me know when your in my area. I want to get a piece of that micro. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new