Straightjiggy 140G DD Eye Candy Thread!

One of the oldest Acans I've owned! Small Mini colony. Fragged a few times and slow grower.

Pinky and the Brain Acan
null_zps9af6ae0a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Way to make an entrance back into the hobby bro!! We will be doing some major dealing! Amazing stuff as expected!
 
Way to make an entrance back into the hobby bro!! We will be doing some major dealing! Amazing stuff as expected!

Thx D' :der: Just tryna be like you!
I have to make an appointment for eye doctor b'cuz when ever I look at your thread I forget to blink!
:jaw:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new