Straightjiggy 140G DD Eye Candy Thread!

One of the oldest Acans I've owned! Small Mini colony. Fragged a few times and slow grower.

Pinky and the Brain Acan
null_zps9af6ae0a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Way to make an entrance back into the hobby bro!! We will be doing some major dealing! Amazing stuff as expected!
 
Way to make an entrance back into the hobby bro!! We will be doing some major dealing! Amazing stuff as expected!

Thx D' :der: Just tryna be like you!
I have to make an appointment for eye doctor b'cuz when ever I look at your thread I forget to blink!
:jaw:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new