Straightjiggy 140G DD Eye Candy Thread!

One of the oldest Acans I've owned! Small Mini colony. Fragged a few times and slow grower.

Pinky and the Brain Acan
null_zps9af6ae0a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Way to make an entrance back into the hobby bro!! We will be doing some major dealing! Amazing stuff as expected!
 
Way to make an entrance back into the hobby bro!! We will be doing some major dealing! Amazing stuff as expected!

Thx D' :der: Just tryna be like you!
I have to make an appointment for eye doctor b'cuz when ever I look at your thread I forget to blink!
:jaw:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new