Straightjiggy 140G DD Eye Candy Thread!

Been away from this forum for quite sometime and would like to know more about your camera specs please? If I'm allowed to go off topic just this time ... sorry.

Nice, crisp pictures and not forgetting absolutely colorful collections too!

Thank you
 
Any updates? Love this build and photography
 
OG Garf Bonsai

garf.jpg
 
Great shots!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new