Straightjiggy 140G DD Eye Candy Thread!

Been away from this forum for quite sometime and would like to know more about your camera specs please? If I'm allowed to go off topic just this time ... sorry.

Nice, crisp pictures and not forgetting absolutely colorful collections too!

Thank you
 
Any updates? Love this build and photography
 
OG Garf Bonsai

garf.jpg
 
Great shots!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new