Strange growths on conch

Orectolobidae

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200210_183823.jpg

I just noticed these feathery like growths sprouting from the crevices of its shell and was wondering what you guys think of this?
 
Zanclea hydroids, invasive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new